Monday, March 29, 2004

Return of the Mack

So here I go again. I finally come back to the web journal community. If you want to see my first attempt at web journals, click here. If you ever get a chance to read through that thing, you'll realize why I stopped updating. Most of my entries began with "I've had a long day..." or "Whew, I really haven't updated in a while. Gosh, there's so much that's been going on..." or something towards that theme. Me being two years older, and wiser (supposedly), I've come to realize that moderation is a virtue, and thus I will try to keep things moderate and regular. Yup, that's me. Moderate and regular.

So why have I decided to re-start this webjournal thing? Well, I've realized that I don't really get to keep up with people I really need to keep up with, even with people I see on a regular basis. I also tend to have a work mentality in my regular spaces, and so it doesn't occur to me to let folks know where I'm at, who I am outside my positions, my history, etc. I also found myself point-clicking my way through endless links through my friends' webjournals, being fascinated and entertained in the process. And after all, I can't let my friends have all the fun. =P

And so begins the second era of webjournaling, and hopefully a new insight into the man, the myth, the legend that is Randy Bautista.