Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Don't Forget USAC Runoffs!!!!

I'm a UCLA alumnus, so I can't vote, but if I could I'd vote for...

Jenny Wood for President!
Jeannie Biniek for External Vice President!
Working for Student Power!

These are two beautiful people who have already done some amazing stuff on campus, helping put on the UCSA Student of Color Conference, lobby the UC Regents concerning student fee hikes, and educate the campus on the Expected Cumulative Progress. They're gonna continue to rock this campus, and would be amazing USAC members if they got in.

I'm also calling on anyone who can flyer to please do so! These are two amazing people and they need and deserve all the people power we can muster! So get out there and represent!

Vote at my.ucla.edu, starting today @ 7 pm until Thursday 7 pm.

There's not much time, so get out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home