Friday, January 13, 2006

The Post-Holidays Blues

Reading through my online journal subscriptions, I found a lot of entries about worry and woe (well, more than usual anyway), so instead of posting a response to every single one of you, I'm putting up an entry.

To just give you the lowdown of what I've been seeing, here's the general feel of the post-New Year's January entry:

  • "I'm depressed."
  • "I'm inadequate."
  • "I'm stressed."
  • "What am I doing here?"
Well you know what, my depressed friends? You're not as inadequate as you think you are, nor are you alone in your struggle. Give yourself credit: you came off a really crazy, emotional, and wild holiday season. And emotions are like booze. You're probably just hungover.

So take my advice: relax, play some soft music, drink some water, and most importantly, breathe. You're going to be OK. =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Gura said...

are they on live journal? hehe j/k

cpmture=to capture maturity

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home