Sunday, August 28, 2005

Time... Want Some?

So I haven't had internet in my apartment for the past few weeks now, so I haven't had a chance to make a significant update in a while. But really, other than two friends' birthday parties and the last two weeks of training at work, nothing's really happened.

And how's work? Well... work's... work. Co-workers are fun. I'm learning a lot. But really... it doesn't feel like that big a deal. Which was what I wanted, right? Get your 9-hour shift, a lunch and two breaks in between, don't really think too hard, do your job and go home. Got decent pay, with benefits and a retirement plan. And no real drama. Yay.

I guess the bigger struggle is what to do when I get home. I've never been a guy who just wants to go out, especially now since I'm trying to save up some $. I never really know what to do, and when I'm around folks and they ask how my life's going, well... I tell them that paragraph above. And, well... that's it.

So I guess things feel like a standstill right now. Nothing too amazing, but nothing too lousy. Just a lazy median. I think the only moderate amount of excitement I get is when planning for some events we have for the Pilipino Alumni Association. You could say all that planning gets me back to my roots. I guess I'd forgot about how many people you connect with when you're involved in an org and you're planning events and coordinating with other people. Life's cool right now, but I do miss college right now.

Anyway, if y'all have any plans, email me, call me, mail me, yell out my name. I'm free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home