Thursday, June 02, 2005

Whew!

So after a crazy four days, my 2nd and final LCC show is finished. After totally running around with my head chopped off on Sunday's tech, to having to re-write the script twice with Yumi, to prepping the actors to the new script an hour before showtime Tuesday, to finally that awesome send-off last night, I can finally put my mind at ease. LCC is definitely one of those really intense theatrical experiences where you don't have enough money, you don't get enough rehearsal time, you don't get enough tech time, and yet still have to meet the highest expectations from your audience. I'm totally honored to have gotten a taste of LCC these past two quarters, and was a great way to end my UCLA undergrad experience.

Coming up next on life with Randy: Ode to Me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home