Friday, October 01, 2004

1. Thanks to everyone who responded to my last entry!

That really was beautiful! It brought a tear to my eye, really, to know that people still keep up. Just for some clarification: I had no intention of saying that people HAD to be real in their online journals. I realize that people use online journals for many different reasons, and being unreal is a perfectly valid one. I just wanted to be critical for those who DO believe they are real when typing these things, and to be aware that your thoughts weave through various mental filters. Thoughts from your brain to your mouth take a different road than those that go to your hands, your legs, your eyes, and other various body parts. And things like environment, the time of day, whether your with friends, enemies, or yourself, have a huge effect on how those thoughts are expressed. Just wanted people to be aware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home