Friday, October 01, 2004

Reflections Outside a Locked Apartment

I don't have keys to the apartment I'm staying at. Haven't had them for months. I've always relied on roommates being there to let me in. However, this is one of the few times where they are nowhere to be found, and I have the good fortune of having my laptop and not one but TWO adjacent apartments with wireless internet, I figure this is a good time to reflect and reach that Zen-like state, fingers dancing across the 36 alphanumeric characters, a dozen or so punctuation marks, and a SHIFT, ENTER, and SPACE bar. Life is good indeed...

By the way, since online journals put the last entry on top, I'm gonna go a little Memento on you by posting my last thoughts first (but when you read it, my first thoughts will be on top! Isn't that cool?!?! I know, it really is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home