Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wait... a Quiz on Randy's Journal?!?

As much as I love Jill & Tan, it was way too disturbing to be greeted by their picture every time I opened my journal, so I've put this little quiz up to give my eyes a rest.

Your dating personality profile:

Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Practical - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.
Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Your date match profile:

Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.
Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Athletic
2. Practical
3. Liberal
4. Shy
5. Wealthy/Ambitious
6. Big-Hearted
7. Religious
8. Sensual
9. Intellectual
10. Traditional
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Athletic
2. Practical
3. Shy
4. Traditional
5. Funny
6. Intellectual
7. Wealthy/Ambitious
8. Conservative
9. Big-Hearted
10. Sensual

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

A few comments:

I was intrigued that physical fitness was at the top of both lists. I find it funny because I hardly ever find time to go to the gym at all. But I would say it is accurate in that I am attracted to people with good, positive energy, and being fit is an indication of that.

As for liking women who are shy, I would say that, to some extent, I do enjoy the idea of sitting down with a woman and really getting to know her deeply. But at the same time, this attraction would also cause me tremendous frustration, because a shy person probably wouldn't make their feelings obvious, making it that much more difficult to understand if I'm making any progress.

::Sigh:: How about I just let love fall into my lap, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home